76 Positive Quotes and Words of Wisdom
Positive Words That Inspire and Encourage.
Everyone needs some encouraging and inspirational words sometimes. Whether you need a word to give you a lift or if you need a deep and motivational word to help change your entire life, the positive quotes below will give you this! We hope that you enjoy them as much as we do!
1) “Get to the point where you get allergic to average! You don’t think average!” – By Eric Thomas.
2) “Through difficult experiences, life sometimes becomes more meaningful.” – By the Dalai Lama.
3) “Start small, make a promise and keep it. Then, make larger promises and keep them.” – Stephen Covey.
4) “A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune.” – By Andrew Carnegie.
5) “Stop beating yourself up you are a work in progress.”
– By Anonymous.
6) “You have a greater potential than anyone who has ever lived before you! But you’ll never “make it” by sitting on your duff and telling the world how great you’re going to be, starting tomorrow.” – By Og Mandino.
7) “Everybody has problems, but everybody also has blessings in life.” – By Robert W. Bly.
8) “… if we deliberately seek encouragement (motivation) on a daily basis, it will become a habit and enable us to get ahead and stay ahead in life.”
– By Zig Ziglar.
9) “Graduates, you were born to be uncommon. Today I encourage you to leave your mark, I challenge you to shake up the world.”
– By Marilyn Luscombe.
10) “Either write something worth reading, or do something worth reading.” – Benjamin Franklin.
11) “Everyone has a story. Put another way, everyone’s life is a story.”
– By Dan B. Allender.
12) “Helping others, encouraging others, are often acts of kindness that have more meaning that you may realize.”
– By Catherine Pulsifer.
13) “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” – Gandhi.
14) “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.” – By Anonymous.
15) “I believe that as women, it is time to show love towards our fellow sisters, and to encourage and build up one another and not tear each other down.” – By Stephanie Williams.
16) “Follow your dreams, remember you can achieve. All that you dream, whatever your mind can conceive.”
– By Catherine Pulsifer.
17) “We do learn something about ourselves when we are up against the wall, and we do most certainly come out stronger.” – By Tina Sloan.
18) “Change can hurt, be uncomfortable, and be difficult in the beginning. Remember this English Proverb: Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.” – By Lisa Rusczyk.
19) “Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.” – By Eric Thomas.
20) “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
– By Maya Angelou.
21) “Life is about striking the perfect balance and since nothing in life is perfect, we have to do the best with what we got. No matter the number of times you fail you must be determined to succeed. You must not lose hope. Don’t stop in your storm.”
– By Tony Narams.
22) “Sometimes when you are in a dark place you think you have been buried, but actually you have been planted.”
– By Christine Caine.
23) “No matter how tall the mountain is, it cannot block the sun.” – A Chinese Proverb.
24) “Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up”.
– By Brittany Burgunder.
25) “You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.” – By Anonymous.
26) “Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.” – By Mark Twain.
27) “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be!”
– By Anne Frank.
28) “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!”
– By Nicky Gumbel.
29) “You can do no more than you believe you can. You can be no more than you believe you are.”
– By Norman Vincent Peale.
30) “Your destiny is the story of your life, and you get to tell the story your way.” – By Scott Allan.
31) “Your dreams can take you much higher and much farther than anyone ever thought possible!”
– By Buzz Aldrin.
32) “For any problem, no matter how big or complex it may be, there is a solution.” – By Earl Nightingale.
33) “Just remember to never doubt yourself, we are all capable of amazing things.” – By Rob Cristophe.
34) “Nothing in life has happened to you. It’s happened for you. Every disappointment. Every wrong. Even every closed door has helped make you into who you are.”
– By Joel Osteen.
35) “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”
– Isaiah 41:10 (NLT) – God.
36) “You have to speak words of continuous encouragement in order to achieve whatever goals you’ve set for yourself.”
– By Anquanette Gaspard.
37) “. . . choose to confide in friends with sunny dispositions who will encourage you to be more positive.”
– By Zayne Parker.
38) “You and I need to be the decision makers in our own lives and careers. It is also our responsibility to allow and encourage others to do the same.”
– By Jay Rifenbary.
39) “When you lose everything, you get depressed if you don’t step back and start appreciating what you do have.”
– By Paul and Tracey McManus.
40) “Nothing in this world is impossible to a willing heart.”
– By Abraham Lincoln.
41) “…each time we make a difference in someone else’s life, no matter how small, it will encourage them to do the same for others. And each time that happens, we all become a stronger force for good.”
– By Thomas E. Pierce.
42) “Associate with people who are likely to improve you.” – By Seneca.
43) “Winning is coming in fourth, exhausted and encouraged – because last time you came in fifth.”
– By Denis Waitley.
44) “The truth of who we are is how we live day to day. If you want to influence others, the most important thing you can do is be a living example of the principles, ideals, and faith that you advocate.” – By Nick Vujic.
45) “Every day may not be a good day, but there is good in every day.” – By Anonymous.
46) “Don’t compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life.” – Galatians 6:4–5 (MSG) – God.
47) “Your mind is like a magnet – it attracts into your life whatever you think about most.”
– By Paul and Tracey McManus.
48) “When they say the sky’s the limit to me that’s really true.” – By Michael Jackson.
49) “Just remember, there are no quick fixes. But, by taking action just a little bit every day, you will build up a powerful reservoir of confidence, self-esteem, and discipline.”
– By Scott Allan.
50) “But it is better to follow even the shadow of the best than to remain content with the worst.”
– By Henry van Dyke.
52) “Choose well your words. They will go marching down the years in the lives you touch.” – By Wilfred Peterson.
53) “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – By Confucius.
54) “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.” – By Bill Gates.
55) “It is important to surround yourself with people who lift you up, encourage you, share your vision and inspire you.”
– By Les Brown.
56) “There are chords in the hearts of the most reckless which cannot be touched without emotion.”
– By Edgar Allan Poe.
57) “Never use a long word where a short one will do.” – By George Orwell.
58) “Encouragement to others is something everyone can give.”
– By Joel Osteen.
59) “A sense of closeness to Jesus is perhaps the most important benefit to be found through the practice of being still in His Presence and making quiet reflection a priority.”
– By Sarah Young.
60) “… when you commit an act of kindness, it causes elevated levels of dopamine in the brain, which gives you a natural high.”
– By Bernadette Russell.
61) “All of us are seeking the same thing. We share the desire to fulfill the highest, truest expression of ourselves as human beings.”
– By Oprah Winfrey.
62) “Too many people are disheartened by the thought that their business is too small to be taken seriously by the general public. However, Ray Kroc took one such business and turned it into a blazing success.”
– By Richard J. Bowerman and Ray Kroc.
63) “You are heaven’s Halley’s comet; we have one shot at seeing you shine.” – By Max Lucado.
64) “Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.” – By Anonymous.
65) “Relentless people move mountains. Relentless people make the impossible, possible. Relentless people achieve miracles.”
– By Wayne Allyn Root.
66) “People say that God doesn’t speak directly to us, but I know that if you want to hear what God is saying to you, all you have to do is ask.”
– By Jodi Arndt.
67) “If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.”
– By Michael Jordan.
68) “It is only our daily bread that we are encouraged to ask for. The present is the only time in which any duty can be done or any grace received.”
– By C.S. Lewis.
69) “You’re welcomed, held, cherished just as you are and encouraged to grow into all you’ll become.”
– By Holley Gerth.
70) “Opportunity is in the eye of the beholder.” – By John C. Maxwell.
71) “Potential can never be “full;” it is never-ending and our possibilities are infinite.” – By Mary Cay Ricci.
72) “You will not always be strong, but you can always be brave.”
– By Beau Taplin.
73) “Human actions matter greatly; our choices and decisions make a difference.” – By Gordon T. Smith.
74) “To be disciplined or non-disciplined is a choice you make every minute in every hour of your life.”
– By Russell Gerald Johnston.
75) “Whatever our regret, we can learn to use its lessons and its gifts.” – By Hamilton Beazley.
76) “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation, there is sure to be failure.”
– By Confucius.
- 94 Funny Quotes That Will Make You LOL
- 68 Heartbreak Quotes That Feel Your Pain
- Collection of Positive Pinnable Quotes
- Is There Such A Thing As Being Too Positive?
- Karina’s Thought Blog